PEACE Massage Primer
This heavenly lotion was devised to be used before, during, and after your massage.
For general relief of sore muscles or to relieve muscle tension.
As a primer, apply the lotion ten minutes before a massage to allow the ingredients time to penetrate the dermal layer. The lotion absorbs into your skin easily, so that you can dress without the mess of an oil.* Apply the primer at home or at the spa while you wait for your appointment.
For massage, the viscosity of the lotion is perfect to use during your massage as a lubricant as well. The lemongrass scent is soothing and sensual, great for couple's massage. No masseuse? No problem. Massage your shoulders or legs to smooth away the stress of a work day or stop a muscle spasm in your calf.
Native Americans have been using white willow bark to reduce inflammation and pain for hundreds of years. In conjunction with the other ingredients, one may experience a faster recovery time for muscles after a deep tissue massage or following rigorous exercise.
PEACE Massage Primer is also a body lotion. We use premium oils including avocado oil and sweet almond oil in the formula, both of which offer supple moisture for your skin.
Hot Stone Massage: Did you know that cultures indigenous to the Americas developed "Hot Stone Massage?" This method of applying heat to the muscles helps to prepare the muscles for massage by loosening and relaxing the tissue and also by increasing blood flow to the area. Try a hot stone massage with PEACE.
PEACE makes a great gift for friends and family! Order yours now, and we'll ship out your bottle in two business days or less. You'll receive a confirmation from us when your order is shipped.
- 3.6 oz Net Weight (118 mL)
- 1 oz Net Weight (30 mL) Travel Size
- Value Bundle: 4 oz + Travel Size 1oz Jar
- 3.6 oz Net Weight (118 mL) Plastic-Pump-Free Refill
- Reorder the 3.6 Oz Eco-Refill and Save:
If you are reordering the 3.6 oz bottle, consider rinsing and reusing your white pump and then purchase the "refill with metal cap" option. This option does NOT have the pump. Receive a discounted rate on the refill as a thank you for contributing to the conscious eco-living movement.
- Reduce demand for petroleum based-products. See fun fact on recycling below.
- Reduce waste.
- Save money and protect the future for humankind.
Ingredients: Love, purified water with gem essence, sweet almond oil, emulsifying wax, stearic acid, organic eucalyptus essential oil, organic lemongrass essential oil, avocado oil, shea butter, organic white willow bark extract, caffeine, Euxyl PE 9010 (anti-microbial).
For every ton of glass recycled it will save over a ton of raw materials from being used, including 1,300 pounds of sand, 433 pounds of soda ash, 433 pounds of limestone, and 151 pounds of feldspar. One ton of recycled glass saves the equivalent to 10 gallons of oil in energy.
- Recycling one glass container saves enough energy to light a 100-watt bulb for four hours.
- Producing a ton of glass from 100% raw materials creates 384 pounds of mining waste. Using 50% recycled glass cuts this waste by about 75%.
- Recycling glass lowers the melting temperature and saves 32% of the energy needed for production of new glass.
* Disclaimer: Please be careful to allow the lotion to absorb into the skin before dressing. We are not liable for care of clothing or damages.